07-06-2021 om 09:00
08-06-2021 om 18:00
Maximaal aantal aanmeldingen bereikt, je kunt je niet meer aanmelden.
We are happy to announce the 13th Maastricht Behavioral and Experimental Economics Symposium (M-BEES 2021) and the 6th Maastricht Behavioral Economic Policy Symposium (M-BEPS 2021). M-BEES and M-BEPS will take place on June 7 and 8, 2021. Both symposia will be held fully online as half-day events in this year. The symposia will be a mix of plenary sessions and a limited number of contributed paper sessions.
We are excited to welcome our excellent keynote speakers:
- Daniel Friedman (University of California Santa Cruz)
- Nagore Iriberri (University of the Basque Country)
- Camelia Kuhnen (UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School)
- Gerhard Fehr (CEO & Executive Behavioral Designer, FehrAdvice & Partners AG)
- Imran Rasul (University College London)
As in previous years, the broad topic of M-BEES is theory and experiments, bringing together researchers to discuss if and how economic experiments can inform economic theory and vice versa. M-BEPS brings together behavioral and experimental researchers from different disciplines as well as policy makers and practitioners interested in how behavioral economics can inform policies in government and business.
Please find more details on the symposia via: http://researchers-sbe.unimaas.nl/m-bees/